[TYPO3-dev] The future of Bug Days

Georg Ringer mail at ringerge.org
Mon Jul 25 08:12:57 CEST 2011

Am 22.07.2011 15:45, schrieb Mathias Schreiber [wmdb]:
> Plus I dislike the voting scheme in gerrit.
> If I want to I can block out every changeset by -1ing it to death.

but this was also the case with mailinglists. you could give a -100 there.

> Or I do -1 because I have no idea about the intentions of a changeset
> are... how to remove this from gerrit afterwards? I haven't figured out
> how to do this yet :)

you can remove your own review with clicking on the 'x' next to your name.

> I do see the benefits of gerrit without question but I kinda miss the
> "last word" feature the old core list had.

It would be nice to have core members with a different color to know
which +1 are more important than others.

Georg

> but all in all... I find GIT utterly horrible to use.

what is the problem with git?

Georg