[TYPO3-dev] Subtitle

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Mon Aug 29 13:07:35 CEST 2011

Hi,

what do you mean with visible by default?
If it is in a palette, just mark the checkbox below the form.

The rest is just a matter of config and in the scope of your integrator
or admin.

Please contact the UI team about that ;)
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/usability

Regards
Kay

Am 28.08.2011 21:10, schrieb Robert Wildling:
> Dear TYPO3 developers,
>
> This is another plea to ask you to make the subtitle visible by default.
>
> I know there has already been a lot of discussion here about this, but
> my main argument is that there are so many fields visible by default
> that are not used, but are there anyway. Why not subtitle too? Those who
> don't need it just leave the field empty - like so many others...
>
> Subtitle is definately one of those field that is used quite often (just
> google).
>
> So I sincerely ask you to spare us some work and just make it visible as
> it is in the CE "Header" eg!
>
> PLEEEEEEEASEEEE!!!!!!
>
> Thanks!

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!