[TYPO3-dev] Subtitle

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 21:10:55 CEST 2011

Dear TYPO3 developers,

This is another plea to ask you to make the subtitle visible by default.

I know there has already been a lot of discussion here about this, but
my main argument is that there are so many fields visible by default
that are not used, but are there anyway. Why not subtitle too? Those who
don't need it just leave the field empty - like so many others...

Subtitle is definately one of those field that is used quite often (just
google).

So I sincerely ask you to spare us some work and just make it visible as
it is in the CE "Header" eg!

PLEEEEEEEASEEEE!!!!!!

Thanks!