[TYPO3-dev] Subtitle

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 13:08:54 CEST 2011

Can at least somebody of you guys point out the location where there is
an example of how the subheader field is made visible again in TYPO3 4.5.5?

The regular approach
t3lib_extMgm::addFieldsToallTCATypes (or whatever - this is only by
memory) ("tt_content", 'subheader;;8', '','after:header');
put the field in an extra TAB!!!! And not below header as indicated.

Where is the documentation for that???

What is the reason for hiding the subtitle in TEXT and TEXTPIC??? A
reason that made to extra extensions necessary??!!

Thanks for your feedback - if you developer guys intend to react to the
public once...