[TYPO3-dev] Loading a tap panel's content using ExtDirect in the frontend

Adrien Crivelli adrien.crivelli at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 23:36:44 CEST 2011

Hello,

I won't be able to give you any direct answer to your question, but I found
mvc_extjs <http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-mvc_extjs> and
mvc_extjs_sample<http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-mvc_extjs_samples>
.

I used both of them to understand how it works, especially ExtDirect (for
"seemless" JavaSript calls to PHP). I would highly recommend a dependency on
mvc_exts if you plan any use of ExtDirect. Because it will make your code
cleaner, less hackish, and it probably would be a good thing for mvc_extjs
to get more attention (to be included in core later on ?).

You may find some slightly more complex example of code in
newsletter<http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-newsletter>,
even if it's not quite finished yet.

Good luck !