[TYPO3-dev] Refreshing TCA fields

ktt kestutis98 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 18:09:01 CEST 2011

Hello,

It's quite interesting how multiple selector fields being refreshed,
reading selected values(if they were selected and written in other TCA, but using the same table fields).

I currently have two multiple selector fields - one is TYPO3 default "Publish Dates and Access Rights" and other is my custom. Then I select values in my custom field and save values, TYPO3 default field refreshes.
But then I select values in TYPO3 default fields and save, custom field selected values do not refresh.

I took a look at Admin tools -> Configuration -> $TCA:

[fe_group]
[config]
[exclusiveKeys]=-1,-2
[foreign_table]=fe_groups
[foreign_table_where]=ORDER BY fe_groups.title
[items]
[maxitems]=20
[size]=7
[type]=select
[exclude]=1
[label]=LLL:EXT:lang/locallang_general.xml:LGL.fe_group

It seems there is nothing, which makes selected values to refresh - maybe a hook should be used?

Thank you in advance,
Kast A.