[TYPO3-dev] Git / Gerrit, no more subversion, can we help?

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Mon Aug 1 18:44:52 CEST 2011

Hi Christian,

Christian Weiske wrote:

> Hi,
>

>> We (Core team and active users) are really willing to help and assist
>> you if needed as we all need your input and your help to keep TYPO3
>> being so good and making it even better in future releases.
>
> I've got trouble reviewing
>> https://review.typo3.org/#change,3860
>
> Clicking the "review" button does not give me any option to +1/0/-1 the
> patch. I guess this is because the patch has already been merged, but
> that was not really obvious to me.

Yes, you can vote for merged patches. That would not make sense.

If something was commited, it can only be changed with another patch.
According to our rules, this needs both a new forge issue and a review
request.

> Also, I could review the single files in the patch, but not the whole
> patch.

If you want to do that, you need to check it out and do "git diff HEAD^".

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe