[TYPO3-dev] Re: Git / Gerrit, no more subversion, can we help?

Christian Weiske christian.weiske at netresearch.de
Mon Aug 1 09:00:33 CEST 2011

Hi,

> We (Core team and active users) are really willing to help and assist
> you if needed as we all need your input and your help to keep TYPO3
> being so good and making it even better in future releases.

I've got trouble reviewing
> https://review.typo3.org/#change,3860

Clicking the "review" button does not give me any option to +1/0/-1 the
patch. I guess this is because the patch has already been merged, but
that was not really obvious to me.

Also, I could review the single files in the patch, but not the whole
patch.

--
Viele Grüße
Dipl.-Inf. Christian Weiske