[TYPO3-dev] Slow BE since 4.5.x

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Apr 21 22:45:27 CEST 2011

Hi,

we already took this to the high priority list.
First we need a reference system where we can do measurement for
patches. This is important to verify if a oatch really speeds up.
Olly will take care setting it up.

Then we need people which are interested in working on it. Many
complains, but noone takes care fixing it - this way it can't be solved.

There is one task to speed up the requests. This is only possible with
refactor init.php to have shorter loading for ajax request - a team task
which has to be kickstarted - not done yet, no team yet.

As you can see, it doesn't resolve by mention it, someone has to do
something ;) If you read the minutes, this has been mentioned since long
time, i complained a lot about too less action from the devs, and the
action doesn't raise at the moment, i have the feeling it lowers more ...

vg Steffen