[TYPO3-dev] Slow BE since 4.5.x

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Thu Apr 21 22:50:04 CEST 2011

Hi Steffen

Thanks for this short update!

Am 21.04.11 22:45, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> we already took this to the high priority list.
> First we need a reference system where we can do measurement for
> patches. This is important to verify if a oatch really speeds up.
> Olly will take care setting it up.

That sounds great. Thanks for taking care, also to the others mentioned!!

> Then we need people which are interested in working on it. Many
> complains, but noone takes care fixing it - this way it can't be solved.
> There is one task to speed up the requests. This is only possible with
> refactor init.php to have shorter loading for ajax request - a team task
> which has to be kickstarted - not done yet, no team yet.
> As you can see, it doesn't resolve by mention it, someone has to do
> something ;) If you read the minutes, this has been mentioned since long
> time, i complained a lot about too less action from the devs, and the
> action doesn't raise at the moment, i have the feeling it lowers more ...

I see. My problem is that I personally can't help refactoring something
in the core as I lack the knowledge :-/  And I really hope no one got my
mail from yesterday as complaining or fingerpointing - It definitely
wasn't intended like that!

Cheers,
Mario