[TYPO3-dev] JavaScript and USER_INT plugins

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Apr 6 09:37:36 CEST 2011

Hi Helmut,

> If you use $TSFE->additionalHeaderData or $TSFE->additionalJavaScript in
> your USER_INT plugin, everything works and the JS or headerData is
> included.
>
> If you use the pageRenderer to include JS or headerData, it does not work:
>
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/22273

Thanks for the short and good summary :-)

In the meantime I included my JS file via TypoScript, but it still means
I can't use t3lib_pageRenderer::addInlineLanguageLabelArray(), but have
to use my own stuff inside the headerData instead. I can live with that
for now. Solution to the bug does not seem easy and I can see why...

Cheers

--

Francois Suter