[TYPO3-dev] JavaScript and USER_INT plugins

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Wed Apr 6 08:51:15 CEST 2011

Hi François,

I don't know if yu solved your problem already.

On 29.03.11 21:02, François Suter wrote:

>> I can't remember what the situation is about the issue of not being able
>> to load JavaScript files from inside a USER_INT plugin, when the rest of
>> the page is already cached. I know there was a lot of discussion but
>> were there results? Workarounds?
>
> Anyone has more information on the topic?

Anyway, here's the current state:

If you use $TSFE->additionalHeaderData or $TSFE->additionalJavaScript in
your USER_INT plugin, everything works and the JS or headerData is
included.

If you use the pageRenderer to include JS or headerData, it does not work:

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/22273

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel
TYPO3 Security Team Leader, TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org