[TYPO3-dev] JavaScript and USER_INT plugins

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Apr 6 12:28:20 CEST 2011

François Suter schrieb am 06.04.2011 09:37:
> Hi Helmut,
>
>> If you use $TSFE->additionalHeaderData or $TSFE->additionalJavaScript in
>> your USER_INT plugin, everything works and the JS or headerData is
>> included.
>>
>> If you use the pageRenderer to include JS or headerData, it does not
>> work:
>>
>> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/22273
>
> Thanks for the short and good summary :-)
>
> In the meantime I included my JS file via TypoScript, but it still means
> I can't use t3lib_pageRenderer::addInlineLanguageLabelArray(), but have
> to use my own stuff inside the headerData instead. I can live with that
> for now. Solution to the bug does not seem easy and I can see why...

A solution seems to be to make the pageRenderer have a way to set the
$TSFE->additional* variables which are later positioned in the generated
content by $TSFE->INTincScript() (post-processing after fetching from
cache by index_ts.php).

Challenge is to make pageRenderer detect such a situation, maybe by
noticing that the content has been rendered already. Or by checking
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->config['INTincScript'].. Or something :)

Cheers,
Ernesto