[TYPO3-dev] Announcing TYPO3 4.3.6 and 4.4.3

Oliver Wand wand at itaw.de
Wed Sep 29 19:36:20 CEST 2010

Hi Olly,

a short while after I posted here I also posted on the english
mailing-list, as I wasn't sure where to post this best.

So please excuse my cross-posting!!

Nevertheless I also posted a screenshot in the english mailing list with
a more detailed debug information as a reply there.

Hope this helps to find out what's happening there :-)

Cheers,

Oliver