[TYPO3-dev] Announcing TYPO3 4.3.6 and 4.4.3

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Thu Sep 30 00:54:00 CEST 2010

Hi Oliver,

Am 29.09.10 19:36, schrieb Oliver Wand:
> a short while after I posted here I also posted on the english
> mailing-list, as I wasn't sure where to post this best.
>
> So please excuse my cross-posting!!
>
> Nevertheless I also posted a screenshot in the english mailing list with
> a more detailed debug information as a reply there.
>
> Hope this helps to find out what's happening there :-)

Thanks for pointing me to the english mailing list. Helmut Hummel
already provided a solution there (for the case others ran into the same
error by overriding the caching framework settings).

As written in the english list already, it is a bug and should be
handled by TYPO3 automatically if the setting is wrong or missing in
that case.

olly
--
Oliver Hader