[TYPO3-dev] Announcing TYPO3 4.3.6 and 4.4.3

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Wed Sep 29 19:15:30 CEST 2010

Hi Oliver,

I can only reproduce this behaviour with creating an instance of an
object with an "empty" class name. The line you pointed to is part of
t3lib_div::makeInstance.

This means, that there must be something like the following (which does
not make much sense):
t3lib_div::makeInstance('', 'someArgument');

Can you please give some more details how we can reproduce this
behaviour (frontend, backend, special module, etc.)? Thanks in advance!

olly

--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Leader