[TYPO3-dev] Deploy localconf.php from test to live system

Nico de Haen typo3 at ndh-websolutions.de
Wed Oct 27 21:27:50 CEST 2010

Everything that is configured by the Install tool is no problem. The
install tool can be uninstalled and all TYPO3_CONF_VARS required can be
set by an include before the auto generated stuff. Only the
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT'] variables are are a bit difficult: we would have
to manually modify these after installing an extension or after
modifiying an extension setting, since we have several extensions that
we don't want to have installed in the productive system.

It would be useful to have a hook or a defined filename that is included
after including the localconf.php if it exists...

Nico