[TYPO3-dev] Deploy localconf.php from test to live system

Philipp Gampe typo3.list at philippgampe.info
Wed Oct 27 22:49:32 CEST 2010

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 21:27:50 +0200, Nico de Haen wrote:

> It would be useful to have a hook or a defined filename that is included
> after including the localconf.php if it exists...

You can do that … you can split your localconf.php into as many files as
you want. You will need to include() those in the php file. The only
drawback is, that you can not use the Install Tool for settings being in
external files (changes will go to localconf.php AFAIK).
Localconf.php is a php file after all and you can use all goodies of PHP
inside ;)

I would split it into common config, DB config, system specific config.

Best regards
Phil