[TYPO3-dev] phpStorm

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Fri Nov 26 23:59:37 CET 2010

 > And so far I haven't been able to edit Changelog. The spelling checker
 > prevents me from typing faster than about 5-30 seconds per character.
I disabled the spell-checking for text - makes no sense for me for TYPO3

> Starting phpStorm (1.02 or EAP) is still twice as slow as NetBeans (6.9.1). Is you use a SSD then it's very fast.
Yes, that's right.. on my damn slow macbook pro (4GB) RAM it also took
some time to start (it updates it's index).
Maybe PhpStorm was one of the reasons for me to spend some (many*g*)
euros in 8GB RAM and a SSD ;-)
Okay, counting this, it's as expensive as Zend Studio :D

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert