[TYPO3-dev] Subheader

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 22:58:23 CET 2010

Robert Wildling wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't know where to place this topic, but this one seems right to me.
> Surfing through the internet there is a lot to find about the missing
> secondary headline in the content elements "text", "text with images"
> etc. It actually only shows when "Header" as CE is used.
>
> I know there is an extension to activate it, but I still don't get the
> idea, why the function is generally implemented, but turned off all the
> time?!?
>
> Can someone enlighten me? Or wouldn't it be great to turn it on again
> with the same choice of types like the main header (normal, header 1...
> hidden)?
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Robert

Actually I experienced certain situations where I would have been happy
to easily use the subheader in other FCE too. I don't like to have a
separate header FCE if it belongs to the paragraphs which come below it.

Therefor I would even add header and subheader to the HTML content
element and maybe also some other elements where it's missing.

It also adds some consistency to the GUI and I think this would
also help the editors working with it, because they can rely on
those fields beeing available in all FCEs.

Just my 2 cents.

Regards,
Thomas