[TYPO3-dev] Install tool

Robert Wildling rowild at gmx.net
Thu Nov 18 20:37:16 CET 2010

I also would like to point out that the install tool has a small
inconvenience. It can be found unter "All Coniguration", quite at the
bottom where there are the User- and Page and all the other TS fields.
The - in my opinion most important - field "defaultTypoScript_setup"
offers only an input field instead of a textarea to enter the TS.

Also, when using the update wizard, there is no back button after having
installed one of the extensions. From a usability perspective this
should most probably be changed.

Since this is TYPO3, I would like to mention this... ( I wouldn't care
if it was another CMS)

Thanks!
Robert