[TYPO3-dev] Subheader

Robert Wildling rowild at gmx.net
Fri Nov 19 11:33:24 CET 2010

Thanks, guys, for your feedbacks. meanwhile I am happy to be able to say
I can handle TS quite ok, so getting around the problem described is for
myself not that much of a big deal. I just realize that it is a very
often asked question on the web, so I thought giving the issue another
thought might be quite all right.

As for my workflow, it turned out over the past 2 years that I usually
have to turn OFF features provided by the standard installation. This is
one that I usually have to turn ON...

I wonder if there will be more input on this issue here or if we, the
readers of this section, are already experienced enough with and so much
an all-day-user of TYPO3, so that it might probably be hard to respect
what might actually be easier for newcomers... maybe even in general...

Let's keep going a bit!