[TYPO3-dev] Subheader

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Fri Nov 19 09:35:57 CET 2010

Am 18.11.10 20:30, schrieb Robert Wildling:
> Can someone enlighten me? Or wouldn't it be great to turn it on again
> with the same choice of types like the main header (normal, header 1...
> hidden)?

*sheds some light*

The subheader is used in the content element "header".
So you can do something like this:
- CE HEADER
- CE TEXT /w Image

There is only one scenario that will not work with this setup, this is
Text /w Image with the image being floated - in this case the headline
is by default rendered next to the image instead of above the image(s).

You have some options:
a) Do as Francois suggested (although the TS should already be in place)
b) Change the TCA in trunk to display the subheader field in TCEForms,
open a bug ticket, submit a patch and wait for the core-devs to decide
c) Talk to Joey Hasenau what he thinks about it, since he is currently
doing a massive overhaul of the default TCA.

hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathias
--
Ernesto, Nov. 9th 2010:
"In the graphics generation routines of TYPO3 *anything* could cause a