[TYPO3-dev] richtext[cut|copy|paste] ... this limitation doesn't work

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Wed Nov 24 16:04:49 CET 2010

ellou' Stefan

W dniu 10-11-24 08:45, Stefan Frömken pisze:

> All buttons you add here in defaultExtras will be ADDED to your RTE
> configuration in pageTSconfig. If you only want to show these three
> buttons you have to configure your RTE in pageTSconfig to show no buttons.
> You can disallow a button in pageTSconfig, but with defaultExtras you
> can activate the button again.
>
> Stefan

Is that mean that I can't make sure that RTE in my field will be
displayed with only selected buttons, while default config is set to...
default set of the buttons ?

I'm creating ext which maybe will be published some day so it would be
required to modify PageTS for each installation, that's not good news :/

Good news is that in this time I can adopt your way in current case :) I
will search for solution in the future.

Thanks for reply!

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff