[TYPO3-dev] richtext[cut|copy|paste] ... this limitation doesn't work

Stefan Frömken firma at sfroemken.de
Wed Nov 24 08:45:59 CET 2010

Am 24.11.2010 02:36, schrieb Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff:
> ellou' List
>
> According to Core API (Additional $TCA features) I'm trying to minify
> RTE for my own field by using such syntax as below, RTE appears, but
> with all buttons :
>

> 'tx_myext_' => array (
> 'exclude' => 1,
> 'label' => 'LLL:EXT:path_to_label...',
> 'config' => array (
> 'type' => 'text',
> 'cols' => '45',
> 'rows' => '5',
> ),
> 'defaultExtras' => 'richtext[cut|copy|paste]:rte_transform[mode=ts_css]',
> ),
>

> Have no idea what's wrong... :/
> TYPO3 is in ver. 4.4.4
>
> Will be grateful for any advices.

All buttons you add here in defaultExtras will be ADDED to your RTE
configuration in pageTSconfig. If you only want to show these three
buttons you have to configure your RTE in pageTSconfig to show no buttons.
You can disallow a button in pageTSconfig, but with defaultExtras you
can activate the button again.

Stefan