[TYPO3-dev] richtext[cut|copy|paste] ... this limitation doesn't work

Andreas Kiessling kiessling at pluspol.info
Wed Nov 24 16:14:06 CET 2010

Hi,

> Is that mean that I can't make sure that RTE in my field will be
> displayed with only selected buttons, while default config is set to...
> default set of the buttons ?
>
> I'm creating ext which maybe will be published some day so it would be
> required to modify PageTS for each installation, that's not good news :/

You can add default config to PageTS from an ext_localconf.php and put
your dedicated RTE config for your field
-> from dam
t3lib_extMgm::addPageTSConfig('<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT:
source="FILE:EXT:dam/tsconfig/default.txt">');

Have a look at the RTE manual to set config not only for "default", but
for a specific field in TCA.

HTH,
Andreas