[TYPO3-dev] Firebug logs me out of BE...?

"Christian Müller [kitsunet]" christian at kitsunet.de
Wed Mar 31 09:59:59 CEST 2010

On 27.03.2010 13:52, Helmut Hummel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am 26.03.10 19:17, schrieb "Christian Müller [kitsunet]":

>>> Same randomly with FB without firePHP. Not often.
>>>

>> Yes here too. Its FB doing it. I guess it breaks the JS check somehow.
>
> No. The new version of FirePHP changes the User-Agent string when beeing
> activated. While TYPO3 checks the User-Agent also for a backend session,
> changing the User-Agent during a session, results in a logout.
>
> To avoid this, search for "User-Agent" in FirePHP.js, comment out the
> line in question, restart FF and the problem is gone.
>
> Regards Helmut

As I didn't have FirePHP on one of my computers with this problem I
found another Add-On which causes logouts. Its YSlow that adds itself to
Firebug. I couldn't find any reference to User-Agent in the files, so I
guess it does something different, but disabling it allows me to keep
Firebug open while using the backend without every being logged out.

Christian