[TYPO3-dev] Firebug logs me out of BE...?

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Sat Mar 27 13:52:20 CET 2010

Hi,

Am 26.03.10 19:17, schrieb "Christian Müller [kitsunet]":
> On 25.03.2010 11:19, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>>
>> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>>> i had the same problem, and it seemed that firePHP wase the case. Try to
>>> deactivate some extensions in FF, or update to 3.6.
>>
>> Same randomly with FB without firePHP. Not often.
>>

> Yes here too. Its FB doing it. I guess it breaks the JS check somehow.

No. The new version of FirePHP changes the User-Agent string when beeing
activated. While TYPO3 checks the User-Agent also for a backend session,
changing the User-Agent during a session, results in a logout.

To avoid this, search for "User-Agent" in FirePHP.js, comment out the
line in question, restart FF and the problem is gone.

Regards Helmut