[TYPO3-dev] Firebug logs me out of BE...?

Tobias Liebig mail_typo3 at etobi.de
Sat Mar 27 12:43:05 CET 2010

Same for issue me and it bugged me for while. i thought it was only my
setup until i tweeted it and get several responses.

However, Hemlut Hummel pointed me on a solution some minutes ago on
twitter: http://twitter.com/helhum/status/11139687210

FirePHP seems to change the 'User-Agent' when enabled. You can change
this behavior by editing the FirePHP.js. Search for "User-Agent" and
comment out this line where the User-Agent is modified.

hope this helps..
Credits to Helmut!

regards
    tobias