[TYPO3-dev] Apache/PHP TYPO3 Caching-Module

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed Mar 10 13:51:26 CET 2010

Hi Bartosz,

> With proxied (nginx) variant no PHP is called at all. Nginx can read
> data from memcached directly. It is very fast. My old ADM server can
> handle almost 600 trans/sec.

IIRC, using your extension is not completely straightforward as one has
to slightly modify one few pages of TYPO3 (perhaps only 1 but still) to
use it. And again IIRC, support for clearing on POST, ... requires
configuration for each and every extension.

I know that caching is a tricky task but is there a plan to ease the
deployment, conrfiguration, perhaps support another proxy than nginx,
... ? Would it be possible to not have to modify TYPO3 at all? Perhaps
by adding a hook or XCLASSing something?

Anyway, I did not try it yet but it looked very great.

Regards

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en