[TYPO3-dev] memcached and typo3 caching framework

Mitja Doma mitja at mitko.si
Thu Jun 10 11:30:12 CEST 2010

hello,

I updated the core on my development site to the most recent svn revision,
and so far I detected no weird behaviour.
I have to test the new core on the live server, to be really sure - errors
were appearing when there were already many objects in the cache.

will keep you updated.

best regards,
Mitja