[TYPO3-dev] Add to CGL: Use self:: for static method calls where possible

Sebastian Michaelsen sebastiangebhard at hoch2.de
Wed Jun 9 18:38:41 CEST 2010

Inspired by Nikolas' and Georg's RFC #13611 "Replace calls to
t3lib_div:: within t3lib_div to self:: du to performance reasons"

I digged a bit around in t3lib and found a lot of stuff to be optimized
(some of that is pending in the core list now). I noticed that also
quite new Classes (e.g. t3lib_SpriteManager) include that mistakes.

The CGL be extended with:

Static Method Calls
Whenever a static method is called from within the same class self:: has
to be used instead of the class name.

Opinions?