[TYPO3-dev] memcached and typo3 caching framework

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Tue Jun 8 15:21:37 CEST 2010

Hey,

Mitja Doma wrote:
> I'm experiencing weird behaviour whenever I switch to memcached backend for
> the chash_cache.
> At first it's ok and then I start getting errors (like 'No typoscript
> template found.') which occur because
> memcached returns 'random' content (e.g. an img tag) instead of a stored TS
> template.
>
> If I switch to file backend for chash_cache everything is fine.
>
> has anyone experienced such weird behaviour?
>
> I'm running typo3 4-4-dev (a bit outdated rev 7131).
>
> any suggestion would be really helpful.

We recently fixed several caching framework issues. Starting with a
major memcache performance issue in rev. 7810.
Please update your trunk and try to reproduce your issue again.

I'm currently actively working on the caching framework and will have a
deeper look to the memcache implementation the next weeks.

Regards
Christian