[TYPO3-dev] I need set a global variable JS to maintain an id and recovery in every request

Manuel Chouza manuel.chouza at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 00:56:30 CEST 2010

Hi People, I am using typo3 with xslt and i need to define a global
javascript variable but I don't how exactly I should do it.

The thing is I've got 2 plugins to render different area of my frontend, but
I want to maintain the id of my menu when clicks in the left panel.

so when clicks in menu the pi who attend this event is the central area to
render a different staffs, but when that happened the menu area reload the
page cause I don't using a ajax scenario, so always is like was the first
time that loud this section.

I hope I've seen clear, and I'll appreciate so much if some one help me.
thank you.
Regards
Manuel.