[TYPO3-dev] New relational concept for personal data

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Mon Jan 25 16:07:22 CET 2010

Peter Russ schrieb:
> [...]

We can come up with more scenarios if we want to. This only proves my point (posted some time ago):
the needs for complexity/granularity will depend on your business (application).

It's possible to create off-the-shelve solutions, but probably there is no one-fits-all-solution.

As Ernesto wrote, let fe_users (and tt_address) be simple solutions to build on for moderate
requirements and use the "party framework" or another complex extensions if you have higher demands.

Masi