[TYPO3-dev] FLOW3 / TYPO3 5.0

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Apr 29 10:12:32 CEST 2010

> Hey,... everybody,.... calm down. Everybody should make some steps
> back ( or down ;) ) and realize that this is an open-source project,
> where some guys working for free - working for free for you!!!

You name it: *Some* guys are working for free, some are paid. After all this
is why the TYPO3 Association has been founded: To make paid development of a
new core possible, because people thought it would improve development speed
and quality.

So I guess it's about setting a deadline for the paid guys to make sure,
they won't waste the money. BUT in a way you are right - and the capitals
here are intentional - because this means:

ONLY those people should complain, who REALLY donated money, be it by being
a member of the T3A or by donating a certain amount directly - and even
these people should try to understand, that you can't have both, top quality
AND fast development with a such a small team. And I guess it could be wise
to just let the team finish their work the way they decided to do it,
because this might increase the return on investment dramatically.

Just another 2 cents of a T3A member

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de