[TYPO3-dev] FLOW3 / TYPO3 5.0

Thomas Fritz fritztho at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 09:51:19 CEST 2010

Hey,... everybody,.... calm down. Everybody should make some steps back ( or
down ;) ) and realize that this is an open-source project, where some guys
working for free - working for free for you!!!
I know many of you making money with Typo3 and want the new and better
version. But debating now in a scientific way about deadlines or no
deadlines are better and anything like that will not push the whole project
forward.
IMHO i think it is not possible to compare the work on an already selling
product with an open-source project like Typo3 and IMHO this is even more
true for a framework.

But anyway... Be PRO-ACTIVE! Not Reactive! Help them, Test it. Open Tickets.
Submit Patches. Make some (real world) applications. Or offer your help in
any other way. This will push the project more than such discussions.

Kind regards
Thomas