[TYPO3-dev] Extension rules

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Tue May 26 12:41:52 CEST 2009

Oliver Leitner schrieb:
> 1. If the states are possible to set by developers, what do we need
> them for then (this has been wondering me for a while, and i always
> thought that actually in TER it'd be a bit more strict)?

For developers who have a good understanding of the state of what they
are doing.

> 2. Is Typo3 a way to make quick bucks like your favorite online poker,
> or do we stand for something higher?

This depends on your focus.
If my extensions were used thousands of times and all you get in reward
is "fix this, fix that" otherwise folks will bash your ext on the lists
I can understand (not support, though) the approach of getting donations
this way.

--
TYPO3 certified intregator
T3DD09 Entertainer