[TYPO3-dev] Extension rules

Oliver Leitner shadow333 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 12:16:47 CEST 2009

going a bit more provocant:

1. If the states are possible to set by developers, what do we need
them for then (this has been wondering me for a while, and i always
thought that actually in TER it'd be a bit more strict)?
2. Is Typo3 a way to make quick bucks like your favorite online poker,
or do we stand for something higher?

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 12:12 PM, Søren Malling <soren.malling at gmail.com> wrote:

>> bout the reviewed state: it is marked as stable in ter, thats why i
>> ment it was reviewed...
>>

> When you build your extension, you are able to set the state of your
> extension (alpha, beta, stable etc.) and a icon is shown based on that
> setting. Your extension is not reviewed (by the security team i guess?)
> untill you got the the stable icon as shown in this extension
>
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/form_extension_tut/current/
>
> it does make me think how deep we are falling...
>

> I'm not falling at all :-)
>
> Regards,
>
> Søren

Oliver Leitner