[TYPO3-dev] Dynamic path in $TCA

Vivian Pennel vpennel at iocean.fr
Fri Mar 27 15:42:46 CET 2009

This is preciselly which i'am doing.
The new path destination (organised by page id) will become several
mount points for different redactors.
Then they can use their file in browsing their own uid directory to add
some file/pics in RTE.
I've resolved the problem, see my code i've sent to [TYPO3-dev] at
14h27, it needs more testing but seems working.