[TYPO3-dev] GSoC Prospective Student - Question

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Mar 25 08:12:31 CET 2009

Hi!

Sean Clark wrote:
> Hey everyone; I'm interested in getting involved with TYPO3 by working on
> this (http://typo3.org/development/gsoc2009/ideas/modular-community-system/)

In case if anyone plans to work on the translation system, please, drop me a note. I am officially in charge of translation system in TYPO3, so it has to go through me. If it goes without me, it can conflict with my own plans for the translation system changes and therefore could be a wasted effort. We should coordinate this task.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team