[TYPO3-dev] GSoC Prospective Student - Question

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Tue Mar 24 01:06:16 CET 2009

Sean Clark wrote:

Hi Sean,

> Hey everyone; I'm interested in getting involved with TYPO3 by working on
> this (http://typo3.org/development/gsoc2009/ideas/modular-community-system/)
> project during Google's Summer of Code. If I'm looking for a mentor and want
> to get feedback on ideas for this project, is this mailing list the right
> place to be?

as Jeff already mentioned, you can contact me directly for feedback on
th community extension. Some work on it has already been done but
there's still a  lot to do.

Also we have set up a mailinglist for Google Summer of Code specifically:

all the best, looking forward to your application
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner