[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "sv" was NOT loaded! (t3lib_extMgm::extPath)

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Sun Jun 14 19:03:15 CEST 2009

Martin Holtz a écrit :
> Hi,
> for me it is not clear, what i did, but i am playing around with some
> extensions, cleared cache etc.
>
> Suddenly i got the message:
>
> "TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "sv" was NOT loaded!
> (t3lib_extMgm::extPath)"
>
> An easy solution would be to clear all cached files. Everthing is fine
> again. To understand what happens, i had an closer look at
> "temp_CACHED_*_ext_localconf.php".
>

> With this line, i got an error:
> $TYPO3_LOADED_EXT = unserialize(stripslashes('a:95:{s:3:\"cms\";a:7:{s:4:
> \"type\";s:1:\"S\";s:11:\"siteRelPath\"
>
> I cleared the cache and i got this line - everything works fine again:
> $TYPO3_LOADED_EXT = unserialize(stripslashes('a:95:{s:3:"cms";a:7:
> {s:4:"type";s:1:"S";s:11:"siteRelPath"
>
> i am wondering what happens there? Why do i get different output? Some idea?
>
> And if i replace "stripslashes" with "stripcslashes" the first statement
> would work fine again.
>
> Is that an bug in php? TYPO3? My Laptop?
> Where should i fill up an bug report?

Hello Martin,

filing a bug report is IMHO very useless if it is this well known bug of
TYPO3. There seems to be absolutely no interest in fixing this one.

see
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3365#c24003

As it is written on the bugtracker, there are some mailinglists with
some discussions about this. But unfortunately this isssue has already
been closed without any bug fix.

- Franz