[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "sv" was NOT loaded! (t3lib_extMgm::extPath)

Martin Holtz typo3 at martinholtz.de
Sun Jun 14 18:47:45 CEST 2009

Hi,
for me it is not clear, what i did, but i am playing around with some
extensions, cleared cache etc.

Suddenly i got the message:

"TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "sv" was NOT loaded!
(t3lib_extMgm::extPath)"

An easy solution would be to clear all cached files. Everthing is fine
again. To understand what happens, i had an closer look at
"temp_CACHED_*_ext_localconf.php".

With this line, i got an error:
$TYPO3_LOADED_EXT = unserialize(stripslashes('a:95:{s:3:\"cms\";a:7:{s:4:
\"type\";s:1:\"S\";s:11:\"siteRelPath\"

I cleared the cache and i got this line - everything works fine again:
$TYPO3_LOADED_EXT = unserialize(stripslashes('a:95:{s:3:"cms";a:7:
{s:4:"type";s:1:"S";s:11:"siteRelPath"

i am wondering what happens there? Why do i get different output? Some idea?

And if i replace "stripslashes" with "stripcslashes" the first statement
would work fine again.

Is that an bug in php? TYPO3? My Laptop?
Where should i fill up an bug report?

greets,
martin
--