[TYPO3-dev] GSoc projects status update?

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Jul 11 12:04:54 CEST 2009

Hi,

Since summer is now there I was wondering what was happening with GSoc
projects. Since the "S" stands for "summer" and that's the periods where
students would have time during their holidays, I'm assuming that these
projects are going on just about now.

Is there anyway to be informed about what's going on? Is it purely
something between the student and his mentor? Don't get me wrong: I'm
not asking for scrutiny. I just thought that it would be nice to have
some news about the general process and the progress of the various
projects.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter