[TYPO3-dev] GSoc projects status update?

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Sat Jul 11 15:09:19 CEST 2009

Hi Francois,

as for my project, the Extbase Kickstarter, I'm currently working on the
User Interface, but don't really have anything to show publically yet. I
would first like to work some things out to have a really working
prototype. When there is more to show, I'll probably blog about it, and
the code is going to be on SVN.

cheers
Ingmar