[TYPO3-dev] includeLibs user_isMobile problem

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Jul 13 11:43:05 CEST 2009

Hi,

> do i need to develop an extension to do this?

Either that or put the require() call in your typo3conf/localconf.php file.

I mentioned only an extension in my previous answer, because that's how
I would do it. I try to have the least possible things in
typo3conf/localconf.php, but that's personal habits.

> at the end in userFunc
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/
> doc_core_tsref/4.2.1/view/1/4/
>
> Could it be a bug?

It's not. The documentation says to place the inclusion in localconf.php
(i.e. typo3conf/localconf.php) so it' correct. Placing it in an
extension is another possibility.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter