[TYPO3-dev] SYSEXT felogin -> logout: URI doesn't change

grac grac at gmx.ch
Tue Feb 17 18:32:55 CET 2009

OK, no answer is in the typo3 world always the clearest answer of all:
we don't give a damn!
especially when the problem is formulated by an ordinary admin!

nontheless i found the solution of my problem on my own.
it was twofold:
- create a separate LOGOUT page (hidden) and make it the goal for the
redirect after LOGOUT.
- add in the flexform (redirect options), besides
	- defined by Usergroup Record
	- defined by User Record
	additionally:
	- after Logout (TS or Flexform)
	- after Login Error (TS or Flexform)
now it works correctly, finally.

but, believe me, this trial-and-error is worse than finding a needle in
a haystack, fish in troubled waters or coffee reading.

and it would be so much user-friendly and would make the typo3 community
so famous if there were manuals which explain what's going on in a
developer's mind.
since developer's mind is almost never everybody's mind.

thanks
stephan