[TYPO3-dev] SYSEXT felogin -> logout: URI doesn't change

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue Feb 17 18:46:13 CET 2009

grac wrote:

> OK, no answer is in the typo3 world always the clearest answer of all:
> we don't give a damn!
> especially when the problem is formulated by an ordinary admin!

If you don't pay Steffen you can't force him to help. Same for everybody else
here. Everybody answers here in is spare time (or a few minutes between
work). Maybe he has enough other things to do (e.g. writing patches for
felogin - there is one pending in core list - maybe this solves your
problems).

So please don't write such impolite mails!

Instead you could just try to make a fair impression by using your real name
instead of grac - I think you have been told so several times.

Steffen (who has many other things to do, like everybody else her, but
answers to silly mails...)