[TYPO3-dev] SYSEXT felogin -> logout: URI doesn't change

grac grac at gmx.ch
Sat Feb 14 07:59:01 CET 2009

@steffen

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Other than that this newsgroup is not for support questions but about
> developing/coding, so you might have more luck in german or english group.

believe me:
i have tried every thinkable source to find a solution for my problem.
i even wrote jan bednarik, becauce i use cooluri.
his answer was clear (it seems as if he understood my problem):

>> The redirect comes from felogin, which is where you should look.
>> I think that felogin does something wrong with the redirect -
>> e.g. makes Typo3 load different page than ID says.

so that's the reason why i dare to bother this "sacred" newsgroup.

@all

> Noone can understand what you try to do and where the problem is.

here another try to explain what's the problem with felogin:

1. felogin is set as a content element on every page.

2. the settings (flexform) are:

a.
redirect with correct fe_user data --> access restricted area, [uid=333]

b.
redirect with wrong fe_user data --> home (open), [uid=111]

c.
redirect after logout --> home (open), [uid=111]

3. no problems with login: redirect to [uid=333]

4. problem with redirect after logout:

URI is kept after a LOGOUT of the last visited page,[uid=333].
example: i am at
--> mywebsite/access restricted section/subpage [uid=333]
when i logout i'm correctly redirected to
--> mywebsite/home (only seems to load correctly)
but the URI shown in the addressbar of the browser keeps staying at
--> mywebsite/access restricted section/subpage
and the page still has [uid=333]

did i make it clearer now?
i hope so :-)

thanks